Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Packaging

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on PI 7.3 .My scenario is SAP ECC-XI-ThirdParty.SAP ECC sends an IDOC to PI.So at the sender side i can go for IDOC_AAE and recievr side SOAP webservice.

But my query is :

IS IDOC_AAE  would handle bundle and not split into individual IDOC and also how to check if our webservice accepts multiple IDOCs 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Idoc_AAE will handle bundle. You need to select the Multiple IDocs in single XI message check box.

Please check this link which says:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/34/66c81241874285851e2497aa6f0573/content.htm

•   If you want to create a single XI message irrespective of the number of incoming idoc package that contains one or more idocs, select the Multiple IDocs in single XI message check box.

Regards,

Beena.

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

But my query is

how to check if our webservice accepts multiple IDOCs  ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhoshi,

I think you can check this in WSDL.

Check the request message record occurrence in WSDL whethere it can accept multiple records.

Regards,

Beena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If receiver side WSDL is shared to you then check the occurrence of the respective Operation that you are going to map the IDoc data .

If WSDL is not yet shared you can check in mapping sheet or check with third party system folks.

Regards

Venkat