Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI - Maximum number of session reached

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client have upgrade the SAP system to Ecc6 EP5, while pressing the Post Goods Issue button system give the error message that " Maximum number of session reached".

Can any of my gru guide me for this, there is only message no error message number etc..

Looking for the gurus response.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Imran,

Sepak to your Basis Team to take up this issue with SAP. It seems some updates are missed during upgradation.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Check if you have any output getting triggered at the time of PGI. if yes, try switching off the output and PGI the delivery. Let us know your results.

Regards

Vasanth

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check if you have any output getting triggered at the time of PGI. if yes, try switching off the output and PGI the delivery. Let us know your results.

What do you meany by above comment ? Can you elaborate on that comment ?

Note : Why ,you have suggested as above ,I am not getting .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Naren,

At times when we have print output configured, system triggers output which in actual does it in a separate session and we might have restriction with the message discussed above because of the number of sessions open. thats the reason I asked him to check so. Though it might sound trivial, I have seen this issue at customer end..

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Issue resolved.

It was a basis issue, and every user give different error while pressing the PGI button, now basis team is resolve this issue.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be aware, the number of line items in an accounting document must not exceed 999 and in your case, if this is not the case, then have a look at the following notes:-

1. Note 367574 - F5727 during closing entry of the material ledger
  2. Note 555225 - Error F5727 w/ closing entry for material ledger

If the above notes are not serving the purpose, then you can take the help of your Basis team and check the root cause of the issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It seems very Strange .I think ,when they are doing Up gradation, by that time might be not properly did by them  .

Note : Meet who up gradate the SAP in your system .

Thanks,

Naren