cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in creating invoice correction request with reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All PS experts,

I am facing one issue while creating invoice correction request or credit memo request with reference of invoice we get a message as follows

"Valuated Project stock not allowed with customer stock".Now the problem is we cant create any invoice correction or credit memo request for this issue but it is not same for all, out of 5 invoice only 3 are working and rest two is not working and settings are same for all the projects, i didnt find any difference according to my knowledge. Even we tried to simulate the same error in our development as well as quality system but couldnt get the same issue.

Can any one please help me i am looking for solution, i have attaced one document which may help.

Regards,

Subhrangshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subhrangshu,

There could be issue with the requirement class.

Check your Sales order and see what is the requirement type. It can be checked in Procurement tab of Sales order. Then using transaction: OVZH, see which requirement class is assigned to this requirement type. In transaction OVZG, which shows attributes of the requirement class, check if you have correct consumption Posting Indicator for Requirement Class in transaction OVZG .It needs to be P (Accounting via Project).

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for your reply, i have checked settings in OVZG Consumtion field in Account Assignment view is blank. But if this is the case then i guess we would have got the error message for all the invoices. As i said earlier out of 5 invoices i am getting issue for 2 invoice and have no clue how to check the difference becasue the process is same and even in the development and quality system i am not getting this message. Is there anything else i am missing to check?

Regards,

Subhrangshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhrangshu,

Are you using same material in all 5 invoices?. If yes, then there could be some other config that may be missing. You need to take help of SD consultant.

If materials are different, then compare material master data for all of them. Check if MRP screens are existing in materials included in problem invoices.

Regards

Tushar