cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idc to file scenario( NO INTEGRATION SERVER)

former_member192079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am doing idoc to file scenario

sender: SAPIDS

reciver :XI

i created 2 logical system, assigned them to client

ALE configuration is done (sm59 ,we21 ,we20)in SAPIDS

sld configuration is done (buissnes system & logical system defined)

XI config is also done (idx1 ,idx2,sm59)

IDOC is posted succesfully from sender( SAPIDS). (we05 status :GREEN)

but in XI SXMB_MONI error is that..

<SAP:AdditionalText><b>NO INTEGRATION SERVER</b></SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack><b>Error while refreshing the XI runtime cache</b></SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

i think we miss some configuration .......

AND NO SCENARIO ARE RUNNING in our XI Server..(which were running previously succesfully) like

(file to file,file to file bpm )for these scenario ,their is no message in sxmb_moni)( but the input file is picked )

we checked all settings ( interface,communicaton channel)is OK.

is this error is scenario specific or XI.

in SXC_CACHE: error while refreshing cache( RED Status).

can anybody have any clue..

regards,

ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

just ask your Basis guys to see the startup log of your XI J2EE engine....if there is any error in it, then restart your J2EE engine........if there is no error in it, then go to SMICM.......see the ICM monitor status.....see if its green or not........if not green, then go to administration->J2EE engine ->restart and restart your XI J2EE engine from here......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member192079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

we deleted the Buissness system & created a new BS , with the same name,selecting the technical system we were missing....

after XI Server ,restart ...its working..

Thanks

Ashutosh.R

former_member192079
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all

we follow the below steps ,as Rajeev told..

<i>then delete your this BS now..

create a new BS for your Integration Server for the TS of XI Server....create BS with same name as you had your above BS......do these things and save them...then restart your XI system completely.......Then your this problem may be solved.</i>

but in SLD while creating the buisness system, we are not able to assign it a role of <b>Integration Server</b>,

in the drop down list(Combo box)..

i think we lost our INTEGRATION SERVER...

Regards,

Ashutosh,r

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to do above answer..

Regards

Chilla..

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

sound like the Integration Server Business System has been deleted or there is a duplicate.

You can resolve this by following the note :-

<b>#764176 Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents</b>

Regards

Kenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SLD for ur Bussiness system point to Intergation server

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashuthosh,

Go to your SLD . And check if there is a WebASABAP Business System that is of type <b>Integration Server</b>

Also go through this guide and see if all Post Installation Activities are done,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/95d7d490-0301-0010-ce93-c58f9a3c...

Regards

Bhavesh

former_member192079
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

we checked that in ID for any comunication channel that field Adapter Engine :..<i>blank..</i>...........

<b>Integration Server is absent</b>

which was present yesterday...

how to get it back,

i think it is a result of some SLD modification....

help me

regards,

ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

can refersh your adapter engine and clear SLD cach from ID.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

go to SLD....Click Business Landscape.......see if your XI server is listed there...if it is listed, click it - its role should be Integration Server......If there is no BS with your XI server name, then it means your BS for integration server is lost.....you have to create a new BS for integration server - but ask your basis guys to do it for you.....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member192079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev

thanks for your responce

i checked in SLD , the XI Server role is Integration Server..

but Technical System field is<b> Blank</b>..

when i go to Technical system, Already Technical System for XI Server exist.

but not assigned in Buissnes System for XI server... (blank field)

is this is the problem..

regards,

ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>when i go to Technical system, Already Technical System for XI Server exist.

but not assigned in Buissnes System for XI server... (blank field)

Assign it to the business system now.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aushtosh,

then delete your this BS now..

create a new BS for your Integration Server for the TS of XI Server....create BS with same name as you had your above BS......do these things and save them...then restart your XI system completely.......Then your this problem may be solved.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

can assing the Techincal system to the Business system and ten goto Directory and clear SLD cache from envirnoment options.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As Kenny Scott said it is correct..

Please do accordingly..

from above note..

<i>Error message in the Runtime Workbench when configuring the end-to-end monitoring: Integration server does not exist or could not be found in the SLD.

Other terms

Runtime Workbench, Cache Update, SLD, XI, SXI_CACHE, CPACache

System Landscape Directory, XI Directory

Reason and Prerequisites

The System Landscape Directory contains inconsistent entries. This may be caused by manual changes or by temporary communication problems during the self-registration, but inconsistencies can also occur during the update of Support Packages .

This can have multiple effects at runtime, which are not directly attributable to inconsistencies in the SLD.

Solution

In the Runtime Workbench in the Component Monitoring (hierarchy display), check whether all expected components are listed completely. The integration server is usually missing in the case of inconsistencies caused by the upgrade.

Under 'Technical Landscape' in the SLD, select the "Exchange Infrastructure" technical system type. Check whether all XI components of the same XI domain are assigned and whether there are several XI domains for the server. There may be two domains with similar names, one with a fully-qualified host name and one with a short host name. This is an inconsistency.

Often, the integration server and another XI component (directory, repository, or adapter engine) are not assigned to the same domain either.

You can solve the inconsistencies as follows:

1. In the SLD editing interface, choose "Administration" -> "Content Maintenance". Select "XI Integration Server" from the drop-down menu, and navigate to the associations of the integration server. Select the "XI Integration Server Logical Identity" association and delete the association by choosing 'Remove'.

2. Switch to "Home" in the "Technical Landscape" view, and select the "Exchange Infrastructure" technical system type there. Select all domains and XI components for the host and delete these by selecting them and pressing 'Remove'.

3. Restart the J2EE server. After you restart the server, the XI components log on to the SLD again and create a new entity of class "XI Integration Server".

4. To register the directory and repository again, you must also log on to the two tools.

5. In the "Technical Landscape" --> Technical System Type "Exchange Infrastructure" view, check whether all XI components are logged on correctly (Adapter Engine, Integration Directory, Integration Repository, Integration Server and Runtime Workbench/RWB). The Adapter Engine components may be missing. If so, stop and restart in the J2EE Visual Admin --> Server --> Services, and deploy application sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.cpa.app.

6. Change again to the administration interface --> content maintenance for the associations of the XI Integration Server.

Create a new association by pressing the 'New Association' button, select the "XI Sub-System viewed Application System" association type here, and in the next step choose the BC system for the Integration Server. Save the association by choosing 'Associate'.

Create a new association by pressing the 'New Association' button, select the "XI Integration Server Logical Identity" association type here, and in the next step choose the business system for the Integration Server. Save the association by choosing 'Associate'.

7. In the "Technical Landscape" --> Technical System Type "Exchange Infrastructure" view, check whether the assignment to the application system is also displayed there (the business system in which the Integration Server is running should appear in the "Application System" column for the Integration Server).

8. To make the changed associations known in the directory, the SLD temporary storage must be deleted in the directory. To do this, log on to the Integration Directory and choose 'Environment --> Delete temporary storage areas for SLD data'</i>

Regards

Chilla..