Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-Process Stage Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Here one of my client requirement is

By using Inspection Type-03 (In-House Inspection for production order) for Finished Material in Production Order.

In this Scenario, I assign three operations in Routing

in those three operations, for 2nd Operation i put In-process Inspection by assigning Control Key-PP04,

and MIC

After that MRP Run is completed, by releasing Production Order inspection lot is Generated,

But In Results Recording for that Inspection Lot material is Rejected in  2nd Operation and UD also Rejected

Whenever UD is Saved. If i confirm Production Order for 2nd operation by using Transaction Code- CO11N

It is allowing to Save the Order Confirmation.

Here my client Requirement is NOT allow to Save Order Confirmation for that operation or Not Allow to Save Order Confirmation

for Next Operation.

PlZ give me reply as soon as possible

Thanx...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200581
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

One option for your problem is identify the user exit for t code CO11N and implement with the help of abaper.

Ask abaper to find out the inspection lot corresponding to order no and check the if

a) UD is blank - allow confirmation for next operation.

b) UD is accepted - allow confirmation for next operation.

c) UD is rejected  - does not allow the next operation confirmation.

Take the appropriate user user exit from following

CONFPP01  PP order conf.: Determine customer specific default val

CONFPP02  PP order conf.: Customer specific input checks 1

CONFPP03  PP order conf.: Cust. specific check after op. selectio

CONFPP04  PP order conf.: Customer specific input checks 2

CONFPP05  PP order conf.: Customer specific enhancements when sav

CONFPP06  PP Order Confirmations: Actual Data Transfer

CONFPP07  Single Screen Entry: Inclusion of User-Defined Subscree

Revert if this resolves your query.

Best Regards,

Amit Kataria

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amit,

I got result for above condition, but i am getting some problem by doing this. when i "Reject"  the inspection lot of production Order on Results Recording and Usage Decision at that time we can not proceed to further process and

Again if i want to "Accept" that same Inspection Lot of production Order for next Operation Confirmations.

How to do that Process,

Please give me reply as soon as possible

Rgds,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

For one Production Order, there is only one Inspection lot. Results recording can be done operation wise. But Usage decision is possible on Inspection lot wise.

After making final decision about whole process, then make UD either as rejected or accepted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In 4 Operations, 2nd and 4th Operation having (inspection type-03) In process stage inspection.if i want to accept the 2nd operation for production order, which is rejected on results recording and usage decision previously.

In which way i can accept the finishd material for 2nd operation by doing rework or any other way.

to go next step on order Confirmation of Operation wise.

please suggest as soon as possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

here the condition is having 4 operations in routing by assigning MIC and in-process inspection for production order. 

how to create inspection lot manually for production order,

production order which is already having inspection lot by releasing, here in-process inspection (inspection type-03) of material is rejected by RR & Usage decision for all operations. and again i want to continue the same production order by accepting RR and UD with new inspection lot.

how can we do

by using Rework (CO01)production order {{{{{{{{or}}}}}}}}} by creating manual production order (CO01)

suggestions plz....

milind_kulkarni5
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FG Rejected by UD , u can send it to diff location(rework).

Create on SFG (rework) order, in that order use rejected FG from (rwk location) as a component.(Delete other components)

Now create FG order & confirm order with RWK SFG as an component.

Pls. revert back.

Regards,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

but here we can use In-process inspection in Rewok production order by ganarating inspection lot to do complete process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally, In Process Inspection is to assist the Final Inspection Rejection by checking the quality of product at Process stage itself.

For one Production Order, In Process Inspection lot (03 type) has been generated. That Inspection lot has been recorded with abnormal results. Now the options are..

1. You can adjust the Process Parameters to correct the quality by which product may get the expected quality while completing the whole Production Process.
  2. Else Reject both In Process Inspection Lot & Final Inspection lot (if it generated), then start with new Rework Order.
  3. You can't have 2 Inspection lots for one Production Order as first Inspection lot has been rejected.
Former Member
0 Kudos

but my client requirement is for one production order they need one or more inspection lots why because when we reject the usage decision for inspection lot which is generated by releasing of production order for first operation, after that by doing rework process and again they want to continue Original production order for next operations also which is having In-process inspection with inspection lot.

how can we do this thing, Is their any possibility by using any user exit to create new inspection lot with reference to previous inspection lot which is generated by releasing of production order. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

milind_kulkarni5
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Check in OPK4 - Parameters for Order Confirmation,

Under First tab -General valid settings - In 'CHECKS' - 4 th option for Result recording.Drop down & choose 'Error....' option & check if requirement gets fulfilled or not.

Pls. revert with the points if it works.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulkarni,

i have done these configuration but this is not a problem. when we are using t-code:-QA32

for to do Results Recording and Usage Decision for inspection lot of finished material. Here finished material was "Rejected". After this "Not" allow to Save the Order Confirmation for that operation,

is their any user exit to stop confirmation.