cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S& 150 Updating could not be completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

We create a shopping cart in SRM > generate a PO in ECC > generate an email output to the PO Created by. In order to enable this in the ECC backend, we created a new Output Condition Record using Medium 8 - Special Function. This works in our development environment, but not in quality. The PO never creates and we have the message S& 150 Updating could not be completed in the SRM RZ20 log. If we remove the output condition record the PO creates. We have "output immediately" checked for the "system user" for SRM as well as ECC.

All configuration/development was done in ECC and transported correctly. What else could be causing this?

Thanks.

Susan Bennett

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check in SU01, in ECC side, if RFC user from SRM to ECC has a default output device defined under "Defaults" tab.

This could be one reason.

Regards,

Ricardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

That worked. We didn't need that in our development environment. Another SAP mystery.

Thanks.

Susan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

We are also facing the same issue.

Please clarify if you have maintained or removed the Output Device setting in SU01 for the RFC user.

Regards

Punit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Punit,

We maintained LOCL as the Output Device and selected Output Immediately. We still, however, seem to have an occasional failure, but RZ20 log picks those up and we are able to reprocess the shopping cart.

Good luck.

Susan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your reply.

I have maintained LOCL as the Output Device and selected Output Immediately, but still it is giving the same error.

In development i am not facing this issue. This is pretty strange and yes SAP Mystery.

What else could be the reason?

Regards

Punit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Punit,

Sorry I can't help you any further. I have no other clues about this.

Susan

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Issues Susan.

Thanks a lot. I have raised this issue to SAP will post the resolution here. If u get

Ragards

Punit