cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto printout of Inspection results & Qual. Certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

Would like to clarify if its possible to printout the inspection results or the quality certificate immidiate after inspection? What are the required settings for it? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One of the first things I would ask is why is this necessary?

There is a standard results report QGA3.  You need to copy the provided SAP sapscript (QM_INSP_RESULT) and modify it for your requirements. 

You could than if required, trigger QGA3 transaction via a followup action as mention by CSN.

You can also trigger a COA preview via QC21 or QC22 depending on your design.

But why do this automatically after a UD?  You just reviewed the results in the UD screen?  What real purpose does it serve? 

Ideally people in the lab should never have to review a COA.  They just go out automatically when required.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard settings you will not be able to print automatically the certificate,but you can try it through ABAP at the time of Usage Decision.Usage Decision code has a follow up action,in this followup action you can write a code to trigger certificate printing.

CSN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks CSN - would know the program or exits?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I donot have the code,in my previous organization our ABAP consultamt has written a function module.I have attached this function module to the UD code followup action.

CSN