cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification types on QM01 / QST01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I m trying to create an stability study starting with the copy of the QS "StabilStudy with Mat" type.

But I cannot make the system to display the "Reference object" area inside QST01 when I entered with my new " Z1" Notification type.

I believed I copied exactly as is "QS" notification type. Also inside the "Extended view: ..." - Register: 10\TAB01, is listed the 005 "Reference object" plus"025" + "031". (SPRO >> Quality Management >> Quality Notifications >> Notification Type >> Define Screen Templates >> Define Screen Areas and Tabs ).

Is there something missing ?? Also is there any way the entiry action box from one notification type to another ??

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check whether you able to get all thing in QST01 for std notification type of stability study.

If yes,then check/compare the customization of New Inspection type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for your answer. Everything inside the QST01 looks equal if I compra de QS to the Z1 but the "Reference Object" inside the first tab.

I already check all points inside SPRO >> Quality Management >> Quality Notifications.

Do you know if I have to check other spro place ??

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SPRO >> Quality Management >> Quality Notifications >> Notification Type >> Define Screen Templates >> Define Screen Areas and Tabs >>Select notification type >>click on extended view :tab strips and screen areas>> 10\TAB01 >> double click >>enter screen area :- 005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, for the delay.

Exactly that is what i try at the first moment, as is written on my first message.

Sujit, do you know if its possible to copy the entiry action box from one the default notificatio type to the new one ??

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

No..I think you have to create every single entry.

There is option of copy from but I don't find it useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Thanks !

Answers (0)