cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes not reflected when Synchronising with the back end.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have created a smart sync Application with sync type S01.

It displays data from the backend. I have even inserted some records from the client into the backend. It has worked.

I have even tried deleting records from the backend and even they have been reflected onto the client on sync.

But suddenly all this has stopped happening. None of the changes that i do in either the b/e or on the client are reflected.

Can anyone help me with this. Is there any other way of trying to force synchronisation.

I am using MI 25 SP 13 Patch 00.

Any sort of help is welcome.

Thanks & Regards,

Saurabh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi saurabh,

you might have your messages in its i-waiting state. this happens if the preceeding

message caused an error in the middleware. you may check if your have dumps

in the MI server (tcode: ST22). then on the mobile worklist, check if the messages

were properly processed or not; and also check the merep_log.

regards

jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jo,

I had to go back and check all the worklist records with error & wait status and change them to ignore status. since then it is working fine.

Although there was no dump to be found in ST22.

Also there is another problem regarding the inconsistency bet the b/e and client db that has been caused due to the sync not happening previously.

I request you to have a look at another thread posted by me under the same title where i am discussing this problem with fellow forum members.

kindly continue helping.

Regards,

Saurabh.

Answers (0)