cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CST calculation based on C form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Client  are using CST tax code 2% and want to capture C form in customer and if C form not provide by customer than 12 % tax would be applicable.I have configure JCST condition type and tax classification in customer.But I am unable to consider C form in JCST condition record.Customer want that if C form no is capture in customer than only 2 % tax is applicable otherwise 12 % tax is applicable.

How to map above scenario

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can do it in two ways,

1:- Manually change the  "TaxClass1-Cust."in billing document or "Alt.tax classific." in sales order as per scenario.

• like if at order creation you find that customer will give you  form "C " for this order then you can change it on sales order header Billing document tab 'Alt.tax classific." field as per your tax code. 1/2   or at invoice creation .
  • If you find that the customer will give Form "C'" for this order onwards in this case you can   change the master data tax classification in Customer master so that ther is no need to change it in manually in sales order or invoice.

2:- by Alt Cal type in pricing procedure.

• Here you can take help of your ABAP'er for writing a routine for the Alternative calculation type in the pricing procedure and in that just put the logic  (i.e if there is a value in table- field name where you are putting your form "C" then the condition type will change to tax code 1/2 for you C form . else do nothing. )

Hope it will help you .

Comments are always welcome

Regards

Pitabash

L&T Infotech, Bangalore

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure 2 seperate tax codes, one each for each scenario.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you have maintain like this

JCST -1-   C form with 2% cst

JCST - 2 - with out  C form 12% cst

based on this you have maintain the condition records

jcst : conditon records

Country,Region of dlv.plant,Region,TaxClass1-Cust..Tax class. material,Release status

this is maintain at VK11 ,

when customer submit C FORM you have maintain the customer tax classification  1( this also maintain at sale order level also)  , at customer master ,

without  C FORM , you maintain the customer master level  tax classification 2 ( this also maintain at sale order level also) .

try this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Thanks for your input.But I read somewhere for licence check and I want to consider licence in customer master at the time of condition record.

Thanks

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Apart from the solution provided by Bojja above (of changing Tax Classifications in Sales Order), you can set the Tax Classification in Customer Master also.

If you know in advance (before creating Sales Orders) that particular Cusotmer is not going to issue C-Form then set the JCST Tax Classification in Customer Master as 2 - without C Form - 12%.

Then maintain the Condition records accirdingly, then system will automatically fetch 12% CST in Sales Order for such Customers.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Just take the use of Alt. Tax Classification in this.

Regards,

Kundan