Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not have quotation in ATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all, I have the following issue:

In co09 tcode, I don't see Quotations.

But if I go in ATP CHECK of a sale order with that material, I can see quotations (-6000):

Can anybody explain me why this difference and expecially how NOT HAVE quotations in atp check inside a SO?

Thankyou and best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jyoti_swain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

Kindly check the schedule line category determined in the quotation ,if it has the "Availability Check " button switched off .You can kindly check under "Define Schedule Line Category".

Thanks & Regards

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jyoti, thanks for yur reply, but I cannot understand why I find that quotation in ATP and not in CO09. I supposed to find (or not find according to your explanation) in both transaction and not have 2 differents behaviour for the same quotation.

Regards

jyoti_swain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

Ideally a Quotation does not generate requirement/demand where as  a Sales Order does followed by ATP call. In SAP, Quote still goes for ATP ,but it does not transfer the requirement further like Sales order. Whether a Sales document should  call ATP and transfer the requirement can be controlled via Schedule line category configuration.Kindly let me know if you require any further information.

Thanks & Regards

JS