cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOD Detour Not working properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a requirement in our project that we have 3 stage workflow (Manager,Role Owner,Security) and Manager can approve the request with SOD violations but when it comes to Role Owner receives the request with SOD violations he/she should send it to compliance team.For the same I configured the default workflow with 3 stages and at 2nd stage Role_OWNER I made if there is a risk he can't approve but only reject & configured an Detour Workflow with 3 stages(Compliance Stage,Role-Owner & Security) for SOD violations where after getting detoured from default path sue to SOD it will come to Detour workflow at Compliance stage ,Once those risk are taken care at this stage it will again go to Role-Owner stage and everything is fine this time then it will move to finally Security approval and auto-provisioning will happen.

But when I put a request with risks after manager stage it goes to Role-owner stage but when I do the rejection the request gets closed.Still the Detour path does not gets activated.Please let me know if I am doing it correctly or please let me know the correct procedure for the same.

I have enabled parameteter 1073 to 'YES'.I am also attaching the screenshots.

Help me in this regard to make it work.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Do I need to run the risk analysis to make the default path to take the detour path & Once I correct and approve at the compliance stage in detour path  will it automatically come back to the role owner stage from where actually it got detoured? Or do I need to Approve/Reject at Role owner stage in order to activate the detour workflow.

Regards

Pradeep