cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scarp QTY at the time of UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have done the UD for 10 qty. Out of 10... i posted the stock 8 for UR and 2 for Scrap.

Where can we check the stock for the material XXX which i have been posted for scrap.

Am trying to find in MMBE it is not reflecting....

Could you please guide me on this....

Regards,

KV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Scrap Qty is not  shown in MMBE.  You can use QA32  or MB51 for "553" movement type.If the business  wants that the scarp be  sent  to some location, you can open a new location for SCRAP. You can then use the block stock option. Post it to block stock at the SCRAP location and then scrap it.

This would make the flow of Inventory better and understandable.

Hope this solves your query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ansari,

Thanks for the solution....

How can i post the stock from scrap to blocked stock...

while using MB1A trans ... 555 mvt type plant and storage location press enter it was asking cost center... Which cost center we need to give

Could you please elobrate

.If the business  wants that the scarp be  sent  to some location, you can open a new location for SCRAP. You can then use the block stock option. Post it to block stock at the SCRAP location and then scrap it.

Many Thanks,

Kalyan

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have posted the stock to scrap through UD, 1st you have to reverse the UD stock posting & then at the time of UD, you can post the material to Block stock in Inspection quantity tab i.e. 4th tab.

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't see the scrap qty. in tcode MMBE. You can see material doc. by using tcode MB51 & enter Material with plant & movement type 553.