cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCA - Change Analysis can't be opened

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

on our Solution Manager, we can't open the change-analysis.

The browser comes up with a error, that it's not able to open the website.

But all aother funtions are working correctly (Exception-Analysis, Trace-Analysus, Workload etc.)

When i look at the properties of the site in the browser (right mouse click), i can see,

that 'it's trying to open a localhost-site on port 800x.

Is this correct ?

Any suggestions ?

SM is 7.0 SP24

kind regards
Christoph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

Hard to tell what the root cause could be without more information.

Can you open up change analyses in a new window instead of embedded and check how the url is build up and compare it against another scenario that the port etc match?

800x could be normal

The pages are applications that run in Web Dynpro but it's hard to tell without investigation / details what would be the root cause here .

It could be a case where your diagnostics configuration (initial setup) didn't run properly but like I said, it's hard to tell like this (basically it's guessing at this point).

Can you upload a screenshot (mask your customer's DNS / port if needed in the screenshot) or provide more info?

Best regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

thank you for the answer.

Unfortunately there is no ability to open in a external window (on 7.0)...

But i find out something new.

If i tunnel the port 8002 with Putty, the change-analysis is working.

But it asks for a user/password.

Maybe the SSO is the cause of the problem ?

kind regards

Christoph

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

Just weird that other scenarios open and this one doesn't, they should be targeting the same host / port and as an effect use the same mechanism to log on. Perhaps that is something you can check (if the same host/port combination is used ~hence same method of accessing the application behind it).

Best regards

Tom