cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Create Confirmation result "No documents found"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are on SRM 7.0 Extended classic scenario. Some users of a particular security group are not been able to post confirmations in SRM.

These users have access to Home and Employee Self services tab only.

When they use Advanced Search/Create confirmation button and search for a particular PO to post confirmation the system throws the message "No documents found for the search criteria"

We have compared the roles/access of these users. With the same roles and attributes some are able to post confirmation while some users are not.

They have these roles: EBP standard user, receiver, employee, shop wizard.

Also users with Operational purchases/Central receiver role are able to post confirmation on behalf of original shopper for these POs

Has anyone faced a similar issue? Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Iti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Iti,

Your issue is the person who created Shopping cart through Employee Self Service, when they try to process Goods Receipt / Confirmation in SRM they are seeing error "No documents found for the search criteria"?

If possible can you please share what exact search criteria they are searching? .

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

They provide the Purchase order number for the search.

Regards,

Iti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Iti,

I do apologize for confusing question yesterday. My question is are the user who created shopping cart not able to search PO's of the Shopping cart in Create Confirmation screen? Or It was created on behalf of the user who is doing Confirmation?

Please refer to 1727767 - Purchasers cannot see POs or Employees view other's POs to be confirmed that helps to resolve issue which you are facing with Role modification.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Our issue is that the person who created the Shopping Cart is not able to find the corresponding PO under Create confirmation search. These users have access to Home and Employee self services tab only.

I checked the note you suggested. Not relevant.

The same role works for other users. They are able to confirm their POs.

Regards,

Iti

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Iti,

Since you haven't confirmed that both users are in the same organizational structure.

Could you please make a test by moving two users (the one who do not display anything and the one who display everything) to the same Org Structure?

I faced very similar problems and PPOMA_BBP was the main reason.

Kind Regards,

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Iti,

Look at your PPOMA_BBP and check the backend system configured for the Organizational Structure where the users can access to the documents and where the user cannot.

The criteria looks in the attibutes or the heritated attributes for backend systems to make a search.

If both org. boxes has the very same attributes please tell me. If not, please configure the backend systems.

Kind Regards,

SG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

All backend systems are same.

Regards,

Iti