cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment costs based on the value of the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know if you can manage the costs of freight based on the value of delivery.  If so, how?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

costs of freight based on the value of delivery

Can you please explain what do you mean by value here ?  If it is weight, then yes it is possible to track the shipment cost value against each delivery.  If this has not answered your query, please elaborate further.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean the value of the delivery, in monetary terms. For example if the delivery has a value of $ 1000, the cost of transportation will be equal to $ 1000 plus 10%.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im afraid this is not possible in standard configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

You do have the ability to use delivery based pricing procedures in SAP.

Define Pricing Procedures for Delivery

In this step, you assign a calculation schema schema for pricing in deliveries depending on the delivery type.
If this calculation schema contains the condition type 'EVP1', then the retail price of the receiving plant is determined in delivery processing and passed on to the delivery note.

Example

A  calculation schema 'EVP000' is assigned to the delivery type 'LO'.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

How to activate the pricing at delivery level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once I activated the pricing at delivery level, how to calculate the shipping costs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's under LE in SPRO.  Just be careful with the copy control in VTFL (price source).

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

but I wanted to create the shipment (VT01N) and then the freight costs (VI01). What to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SPRO review "shipment costing".  It is a big beast, so you really need to know what you are doing.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

mr. warren,

can you give some example to understand the concept, what is evp1? what is the retail price of plant?

confused, give one example sir.

jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't worry about evp1 and retails that is just from SAP help.

Shipment Costs is under Transportation in SPRO and normally you the system will create a PO which is to vendor which is coverd under "settlement".

Just to note again for you, this is sime big functionality and I have only done this before when the Client has had a dedicated transportation and planning department.  If one person in WM will do this then the fucntion and the SAP process might be too big and as mentioned maybe a simpler way of using freight costs in the SO or DN is more feasible.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanking you sir

jagdeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know the world of vt01N and VI01 and customization that is behind, but there is no condition that takes into account the value of the delivery

Regards

Antonio