cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection IO Exception. Check nested exception for details. (Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community!

When we want to add a key in a SOAP-Receiver-Channel in Integration Directory, we get the following error-message:

Connection IO Exception. Check nested exception for details. (Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier).

See error logs for details

So how can we reach the keystore in Integration Directory. Does somebody know what is the problem here?

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,

Thomas Kettner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member924326
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Are you able to resolve this issue? We are exactly facing the same problem. Appreciate if you can let us know the sloution.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried 'trusting' the certificates by installing them in the TrustedCA's in NWA? To do this, go to https;//host:port/NWA -> Configuration Management -> Certificates and Keys -> import in TrustedCAs view.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark.

Yes, I have already tried this. The problem is, that during message-processing, the system cannot reach the key store. In the message protocol we get the same error-message like in the Integration Directory. So i think, there is a general problem to access the keysore.

Thank you!

Regards,

Thomas

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Are you using search help? You can type the entries manually if the search help is not working.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark.

Yes, you are right. Adding the keystore-entry and the keystore-view manually works. Apart from that, the system should find the correct vertificate automatically, but it doesn't work automatically.

Regards,

Thomas

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is true. Some PI systems do not find it automatically and they have to be typed. I think it has something to do with Basis, you can check with them. I learned it the hard way not to rely on search help.

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

1.check the certificate are uploaded in sequence way r not in both the side. (SAP PI and Reveiver side.)

2. if sequence is missed, it will show this kind of error.

and also check the certificate valied dates.

Regards,

Kesava.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

@Mark: Yes, but i don't know what to check with them.

@Kesava: The problem is reaching the Certificates from Integration Directory. Which certificates should i check to access them from ID?

Regards,

Thomas

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.check with basis team : where the certificate are uploaded ( In ABAP Stack or JAVA Stack)

ABAP = STRUST   JAVA  = NWA

2. When we want to add a key in a SOAP-Receiver-Channel in Integration Directory, we get the following error-message:

let me know, where the messages are gona updating. webserver server level ( SOAP) or web page level(HTTP).

Regards,

Kesava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava.

1. The certificates are uploaded in JAVA Stack (NWA), because we are running a java-only version

2. The message is shown in Integration Directory, when editing the SOAP-Receiver channel.

Regards,

Thomas