cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC approval link with outlook 2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I implemented the OSS note 1682407 to use links rather than buttons in SC approval email with outlook 2010.

The problem is that the links are shown as follows:

The whole approval link is displayed rather than having the text "Approve by email" displayed as hyperlink as follows:

Please let me know how to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Hazem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hazem,

Have you checked if the note is applied correctly? Have you any Badi which could influence this?

I have no other customers complaining about this problem since the note was created lat year. The change done in January was not in the code.

The last change in the code done was at 21.06.2012.

Cheers,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Melina,

OSS note is implemented correctly. Which BADI can influence this? As i explained my problem is that the text "Approve by email" is not displayed as Hyperlink.

Please advice.

Thanks a lot,

Hazem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doing more tests, i concluded that the issue is probably related to missing settings in outlook 2010 or to incorrect outlook 2010 version becasue the problem is happening for some people and not for some others and all of them are using outlook 2010 but different versions.

Please let me know if my analyzis is correct or not.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Hazem,

Yes, seems to be the case. You should check the outlook  settings then.

Cheers,

melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Melina,

Do you have any idea about those settings that should be changed in outlook in order to display links correctly?

Thanks a lot.

Hazem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any help please.

Thanks,

Hazem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved.

Issue related to the setting sin outlook. E-mails should be opened in rich text mode and not in plain text mode.

Best regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hazem,

The note which you applied is just released on 31st Jan. I would recommend you to create OSS message to SAP to provide the fix for side effect of the note 🙂 .  They should able to resolve it.

Thank you

Ritesh