cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement adobe live cycle designer on ABAP stack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We need to implement of adobe live cycle on SAP Ecc 6.0  Development and Production system, but both system are ABAP stack, So please suggest how to implement adobe live cycle designer.  what prerequist required for existing system.

Regards

Ashwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185239
Active Contributor
Ranjith418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwani,

ADS can be used in any ABAP stack system by using Adobe(ADS) services from java stack. You can connect multiple ABAP systems to single Java ADS services. Please refer to the below link.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30a9630b-4f89-2a10-6fab-e311b3ffd...

Thanks,
Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith Ji,

As per you, First of all i need to create a ADS Java Service, So please suggest how to create a ADS service on Which server ( DEv, Prod or Solmen) and How to add the ABAP system on ADS Service, Prerequist of ADS service and where can i download from SMP.

Regards

Ashwani

Ranjith418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwani,

Please refer to below link for complete configuration guide. Please award points if useful

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30ec0508-9438-2c10-f393-a41fb2556...

Thanks,

Ranjith

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can utilized adobe service of any other Java system in your ECC system like solution manager Java system.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Our Dev and Prod system are only ABAP stack systems, can i use adobe live cycle on both system,or can i use only on  Solution manager system whic is  ABAP and Java stack. please more clearity on this .

Regards

Ashwani

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said earlier, you can use ADS of Solution Manager- Java to configure adobe in your development and production system. Then you can use Adobe Livecycle designer.

You can refer to SAP note 886572 and 894009.

Thanks

Sunny