cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over delivery for sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Need your assistance in resolving this issue. I have a sales order created for 10 cases. But the delivery has been created for 11 cases with 2 batch split items, one for 5 cases and one for 6 cases. The delivery item category is configured to reject over delivery with an error message (in transaction 0vlp). There are no delivery tolerances in the sales order.

Can you please let me know under what circumstances the system will deliver excess quantity?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of questions:-

1. Is the issue there for all deliveries / delivery types ?
  2. Have you maintained over delivery tolerance in CMIR / CMR ?

If your answer is NO to above, then you need to check in debug mode and find out the root cause of the issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Thank you very much for your immediate response.

The issue is only with this delivery document. Delivery tolerances are not maintained in CMIR / CMR.

Can you let me know if there are any OSS Notes that may help?

Bhanu Prasad.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the issue is with all deliveries, then we can try to find out a solution but in your case, it is only with one delivery document.  As I already stated, you have to check in debug mode.  Not sure whether any OSS notes are there esepcially for the issue what has been described here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As an additional information, even if you maintained over delivery tolerance, system will not throw an error message but only gives a warning message according to my knowledge.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Check in delivery item category, whether tick mark is there in check over delivery.

Thanx

Preet