Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction code nwbc can not be executed on window 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am having an issue when execute transaction code NWBC in GRC 10,it is running on the GUI version 7.3,  first i installed Gui version 7.1 then up graded it to 7.2,.up to that point i was able  to go into the application side but was not able get any report related to Access control (GRC 10), when i try to execute the report it would go on compiling mode and stays in the compiling mode until the session time out.

I have upgraded the version to 7.3 now the error i am getting when execute NWBC is "this page cannot be displayed". i have had basis consultant checked out the system and did not find any thing related to installation, i have sap all and sap new assigned to my profile and assigned all the *SAP GRAC* Roles as well.

I have other colleagues on the same server, they have not had any problem at all and are able to pull any report after executing NWBC either its user level violation, role base level violation or crystal report.

Not sure whether its related to window 8 or its a config related issue.

Does any one have any solution to this issue?  please let me know the solution...your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & regards

Asher

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asher,

If your colleagues can work and you can't then I would just structurally start looking for differences:

- user settings in GRC

- assigned authorizations

- SAPGUI configuration

- User profile configuration in Windows

I'm not familiar with GRC10 and NWBC, but I would expect that if you make your settings step by step identical to those of your colleague that at some point you find the setting that is causing this issue. Then I would ask your colleague to change his configuration to the 'faulty' setting to confirm indeed it's the root cause.

Good luck!

Maaike

0 Kudos

Asher,

Make sure you have GRAC_NWBC role assigned to your profile.

Regards,

Manjeera Kuppala

0 Kudos

Also check whether you have the below roles

1) SAP_GRC_FN_ALL

2) SAP_GRC_FN_BASE

3) SAP_GRC_FN_BUSINESS_USER

4) SAP_GRC_NWBC

If all these roles exists and still the problem persists then it might be due to IE zoom option. So make it to 100%.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Manjeera Kuppala

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to start with OSS note 1378659.

Cheers