cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing Idoc grouping in sxmb_moni(ccBPM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im using a scenario where Idoc are triggered from ECC to PI and consolidate in ccBPM(for 2 mins) and  send the consolidate idoc in single message to other system, here the issue is, consolidation happens till ccBPM but when i checked the outbound message in sxmb_moni it has only one idoc mapped in the msg, i.e when 4 Idoc are getting consolidate I could see only one Idoc in sxmb_moni , but this scenario works in other system, could you pls help on this what exactly the cause for this, its quite urgnet.

BR,

sethu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sethu

How about mapping output? are you getting consolidated XML message? or only one IDoc XML message?

Have you changed occurence for outbound interface under signature tab to 0/1 to unbounded?

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your input, there seems a change in occurrence which i corrected it, but after that when we trigger the idoc and chcked in sxmb_moni , in each step i.e. Inbound msg, receiver identifiation  , int determination and recvr grouping i could see the consolidation of idoc but from next step i.e. request msg mapping  I could see only one Idoc, any suggestion pls ,

where should i check it further? or do i need to check in integration process too?

BR, Sethu

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sethu,

In the external defination for the target XSD please check if the occurrence of the root of the target XML is (0 to unbounded). Secondly test the message mapping with the payload uisng test tab. Check if it is prodducing correct output or not. In case its not producing correct output then there might have been changes in the mapping. Compare the same with other systems which is giving correct output.

Regards

Anupam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your guideance, and here I just reladed the external definition assigned in MM and this get udpated and issue resolved.

Regards,

Sethu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I even did that, it doesnt help,

Individually i checked in reporsitory MM & IM tested, it worked fine, but when I checked in directory --> test configuration it gives only one Idoc, can you tell me how this could be?

any further advice pls?

Regards,

Sethu.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you test it runtime.?

try to test with dummy data  from end to end  or from integration engine

Regards

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the cardinality everything looks fine, I also tested it in the test tab, it works as expected,

but when I trigger the idoc and cheked in moni its not giving the consolidte Idoc from the request message mapping step and till the before step I could see, can some one pls advice on this .

Regards,

Sethu.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to refresh the cache also that may help.

or try to do dummy changes and then activate again.

Regards

gagan