cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC, can someone please help me in resolving this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue with Idocs, am creating a shipment and this shipment should trigger an output type ZPRQ but this output type is not generated i have checked the condition record and it exists and all configuration is there, but no Idoc is generated for this Shipment by checking the relation ship browser in VT03N.

Please advice ! what should i check to know the reason behind this knowing that this output is generated with another shipment point

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By checking i have found the shipping point is not triggered thats why the output cant be also triggered as well I checked OVL2 and all entries is there !! what else should i check for the shipping point determination ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud ,

Do you have any reference shipment document in the system for which iDoc is triggered successfully.

If so, Please compare with it.

As others suggested, please check the logic built in the requirement routine.

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

since this is ALE setup check the partner profile in WE20

i hope there wont be any partner profile setup to generate the idoc

thanks

santosh    

Former Member
0 Kudos

The partner profile is there and its working fine with another shipment point !

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahmoud

You have user defined routine 976(VOFM) assigned against requirement for the output type ZPRQ.

Check whether you are about to suffice the logical requirement for routine to trigger the output type automatically.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jyoti,

Can you clarify it more please ? 

Thanks,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I did all configuration for getting IDCO Number .Based on my configuration ,I am getting IDOC number .I am seeing in WE02 .but I maintained requirement 02 in Procedure in VK01 but You have maintained in that as 976 .I dont know ,how it is effecting on your system .

If you dont maintained remove 976 Requirement and put 02 and do then analyse any effect from system side .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay.

1.  Do a output type determination analysis. This help you to understand whether your output type is getting determined in shipment doc automatically or not. If not, they why.

Refer following link:

- Output Determination Analysis

Note: use VT02N instead of VF02 as mention in the blog.

2. Further refer following screen screenshot, you have a user define Routine 976 (it is not standard routine) for output type determination.

You can take an ABAPer assistanence to understand processing logic code for the same.

To view the code, use Tcode VOFM. Choose Requirement option from menubar - then Output Control. Use Position to track routine 976. Make sure routine you are looking into is having application V7. Select the routine entry and press F5 from keyboard or click button to view the code for the routine in Source Text.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I doubled checked the transition medium and you can find in the attached file some screen shots of the screens that i have checked. but I still do not know why its not generating that output type with this shipment !

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1. If you dont mind ,Can you check which Transition Medium and Program ,did you maintained  for that Output type  ?

2. Once again check,how you have maintained condition record ( means transition medium and partner function details  )

Thanks,

Naren