Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.3.1 single java stack discussion

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario like file adapter to multiple file receivers. File type : .txt, content conversion required at three places Source 1 , Target1 & Target 2.

1. So, it is possible to do multiple Receivers in receiver determination. i can observe that content conversion is possible for target1 only and target 2 is not supporting. and, only .xml file can be sent to target2 . Why ? is it not supporting message split?

2. In NWA, where to check target payload convention? i can see only source payload in message monitor and component monitor ? And, i can see all MSGID.

3 How to check payload based on MSGID ? Am i required to configure any LOGGING like in SXMB_ADM ?

Deva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

Target file structure is not in correct format. So that i can't able to receive all fields into target file.

Thank you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

deva Gembali wrote:

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario like file adapter to multiple file receivers. File type : .txt, content conversion required at three places Source 1 , Target1 & Target 2.

1. So, it is possible to do multiple Receivers in receiver determination. i can observe that content conversion is possible for target1 only and target 2 is not supporting. and, only .xml file can be sent to target2 . Why ? is it not supporting message split?

2. In NWA, where to check target payload convention? i can see only source payload in message monitor and component monitor ? And, i can see all MSGID.

3 How to check payload based on MSGID ? Am i required to configure any LOGGING like in SXMB_ADM ?

Deva.

1)You can add multiple receivers under receiver determination(two different bussines systems) and create two different Interface determination with different mapping and need two different receiver channels with differenct FCC cnfigurations.

2)in NWA debug further, you could monitor messages.

3)Check what logging value maintained in SXMB_ADM, Value should be 1 in Dev/Quality systems.

REgards,

Raj

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

FILE --> FILE 1 & FILE2  scenario  ...all text files

When i am testing for target adapter (with using same business system but name different) , File1 can be successful with content conversion but not FILE2 .

In File 2, first field only populated. Rest of the field values not coming but if we choose xml file type, i can get complete XML file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>So, it is possible to do multiple Receivers in receiver determination. i can observe that content conversion is possible for target1 only and target 2 is not supporting. and, only .xml file can be sent to target2

If you want to route the message to target system based on condition ;use ERD or XPATH condition in receiver determination.

Hope you are are doing as below

1 sender BS,2 receiver BS.1 sender channel,2 receiver channels,1 IC

>>In NWA, where to check target payload convention? i can see only source payload in message monitor and component monitor ?

You can find the target payload in receiver file channel.

Regards

Venkat