cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS integration with CRM Service Projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to integrate PS with CRM. The client would like to manage service projects in CRM through service order and they would like these service orders to be replicated in PS automatically once the service order is released. They do not want manual assignment of WBS in CRM due to complexity from users point of view

I haven't worked with PS and CRM before so would be grateful if anyone can guide me through this requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know CRM service order can be either be converted into Sales Order in ECC-SD or service notification in CS.

Please try to have automation of project creation after sales order creation which is possible with std. SAP.

Otherwise you can use function modules or BAPIs which will get data from CRM service order. One thing important is to define what data is required to create project and what data is going to be coming from CRM-service order.

You will need to write this logical conversions in ABAP code and get it as input to the Project.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

Thanks for your reply...i have looked into the automatic creation of projects from sales order...and i have come across assembly processing  which might work for the requirement. Do you agree that it would work for service orders?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, assembly processing will work if you take sales order as trigger point. I am not sure if CRM-service order can trigger project creation.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

once the crm order is converted to sales order in sd then the project should be generated.... i think that should work...do you have any experience with assembly processing or documents you can share with me ....t.ojikutu@gmail.com... i will really appreciate it