cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM with SLC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to implement SLC on SRM system. I read all configuration and implementation guides. Everything seems clear but there is buy side sell side systems.

I understrand that i need another client for sell side. But what do i need on that cleint. Can it be a free erp system with SLC add-on only ?

Is there anybody who implement an SLC with or without SRM ?

Thanks,

Sametsabir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samet,

you can use about any system with high enough netweaver release but you should think about some implications:

- The sellside is open to the internet and supplier access so using an erp system might not be the best option

- you could even put it into another (new) client of the SRM system but then you'll get some configuration issues with business function activation but it is possible

-If you don't have a suited system you can also put it standalone on a plain netweaver box.

Kind regards

Armin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The deployment option of SLC buyside system are either it can be deployed on SAP SRM 7.0  Ehp 1 and higher or it can be deployed it on ECC 6.0 Ehp 5 and higher.

The sellside system can be deployed on SUS server or it can be deployed as standalone.

The best option could be buyside system deployed on SRM and sell side component deployed on SUS server.

Hope this clarifies.

Rgds,

Madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the Buyside can also be deployed as standalone version on a plain Netweaver Stack.

Kind regards

Armin