cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOT QTY FROM QTY TO UNRESTRICTED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a inspection lot which is generated at the time of goods receipt for "x" chemical of 100 kgs. . my user has entered the results and have done UD and forgot to give unrestricted stock as 100 while doing UD so now even the UD has been done stock is quality stock only..

How to move the stock from quality to unrestricted .

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you try 321 movement type i.e trasfer of stock from quality to unrestricted.. in tcode: MB1B.

This can be an alternative option.

Regards,

Priti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priti,

Here quality stock is posted through usage decision so system wont allow us to make 321 movement using MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried to change the Inspection for Goods movement in QA12??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KD,

Yes I have tried in qa12 but inspection lot stock fields are all greyed out.they cannot be changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the lot status?? Check in QA02??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KD,

Status in qa32 is UD   ICCO SPCO STUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPCO means Stock Posting Completed. If it is SPRQ, the Stock posting required (Not completed) for Inspection lot.

For your Inspection, Stock posting has been completed already.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you KD,

I got the solution..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to QA32.

Enter same material, plant and lot-created date.

Go to "List-settings" > Select "All inspection lot". This is important. Execute. - You will get the system-status "UD completed".

Select that inspection lot, go to "Usage decision". Select "Inspection lot stock" tab. There, you will see a column "Unrestricted". You have to put the required quantity there and select the storage location also.

Save. Then it will be moved to unrestricted.

Hope it helps you. Please Check and let us know what you are getting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Roslin Mathew,

Please help me out i cannot find the path which you are saying I have tried in all fields of the page but inspection lot stock is greyed out. its only display mode we cannot change it.Please help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to MB51 and check what all transactions were done that same day for that particular material. Can you put a screen shot of the greyed out inspection-lot?