Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mb52 stock issue

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Stock transport orders Purchase order created 452XXXXXX for supplying plant A015  material 121453 ordered for 800 ea  receiving plant 0081 Goods issue has been completed for using 351 movement type stock in transit is showing in mb5t transaction for receiving planr 0081 ,cleared mb5t stock following ways activated delivery completed indicator in item detail delivery tab in Purchase order ,but in mb52 showing 800 ea stock for receiving plant 0081 plant for same combination of Purchase order created 452XXXXXX

Anybody suggest me how to rectify this MB52 stock.

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you either have to cancel the goods issue or to receive everything. this is the standard way to remove stock from in transit.

former_member186386
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

First of all check the material stock that where is showing in MB52/MMBE like that unrestricted, Transit/transf., In quality insp, blocked ect.

You can also check the MB5T.

and show the screen shots.

Regards,

Santosh Sharma

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply

1.Cancel the goods issue means i have reverse the goods issue using 352 movement type?

or

2.I have to do receive goods receipt using Purchase order 101 movement type in Migo transaction?

Above any one i done my end means issue will resolve

And aslo this  MB52 transaction for material 43176033 plant 0081 showing stock without storage location

Requesting you suggest me

Regards

Mohan

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh Sharma,

MMBE stock is showing in stock in transit ,in MB52 transaction also stock showing in Transit and Transfer requesting you suggest me.

Regards

Mohan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in transit means it is somewhere on a truck, train, aircraft, dromedary... hence it is not in any storage location

yes 352 is the movement to cancel a 351.

do not just execute transactions and movements, think about the real situation. Match what you do in SAP with what is done physically.

Why does your SAP show stock in transit? because there was an order and someone has posted a goods issue.

What happened to the material in transit? did it arrive at the destination? or was the goods issue just done in error? This is the key to decide if you have to a goods receipt or need to cancel the goods issue.