cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Credit Control Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have a requirement that business wants to track single customer with multiple credit limit (with single company and sales area).

we have various dealer who will tie up with various banks, one dealer (customer code) can have tie up with more than one bank as channel financer. as company we want to track the credit limit separately for each channel financer for each customer. example

Customer code - XYZ

Channel Financer - ICICI, HDFC, AXIS and SBI

Now i would like to maintain separate credit limit for XYZ with ICICI, XYZ with HDFC so on.

Please suggest various alternatives available in SAP to cater such business scenerio.

Regards,

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you confirm how you are mapping the Channel Financier in the system.

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

the system model is pending... above mentioned is business requirement. i ready to accept any method which fulfills the requirement.

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Though i have not came across such kind of requirement but i feel it may be achieved by creating a Z-Table where you can maintain Channel Financer names and by using exit in credit chck on the basis of the combination of dealer-channel financer.

@ Jyoti Prakash:- Sir looking forward for your views. Please guide if it is possible this way?

Thanks & regards,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhinav Sharma

Frankly, through enhancement, any permutation & combination would be possible.

If you observe my post, which indicates a standard solution to Pranav's requirement.

If you have one to one relationship, then risk category can be one of the factor.

Anyways, hope you understand, out of the mandatory partner function for sales. Payer(PY) is relevant for credit management. Thus, you can differentiate credit limit in credit master(FD32) based on payer master of the customer.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My scenario is similar

One customer: ABCD

exists in two sales areas: 1000 01 AB

1001 01 AB

and two company codes: 1000 and 1001 these are also same no. assigned to the plants

I created two CCAr one for 1000 and 1001 & assigned these two CCAr to respective sales areas

All settings done in OVAK, OVFL, Ob45, FD32, dynamic chosen, status block tick everything

Credit limit check is appearing in sales order for ABCD when using 1000 01 AB

But credit limit check error not reflecting for ABCD when using 1001 01 AB

whereas all setting are exactly same for both these CCAr assigned to their respective co. codes & sales doc type and sales areas.

Please guide where am I going wrong.

Thanks.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How you differentiate/maintain Channel Financer for customer master or transaction?

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

the system model is pending... above mentioned is business requirement. i ready to accept any method which fulfills the requirement.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Further can you guide us for this industry you are seeking this info?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am seeking for Auto industry (Heavy - Trucks), where dealer would tie up with various banks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whether one dealer can have more than on Channel Financer or it is one to one relationship?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for devoting time

One can have more than one channel financer

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why I asked you that question?

If you have one to one relationship, then risk category can be one of the factor.

Anyways, hope you understand, out of the mandatory partner function for sales. Payer(PY) is releavnt for credit managament. Thus, you can differentiate credit limit in credit master(FD32) based on payer master of the customer.

Say,

Customer Master
Sold-to(XD01)Payer(XD02)FD32Limt
100001 - ABC100001 - ABC HDFC10000112000000
400001 - ABC ICICI40000110000000
400002 - ABC SBI40000215000000
400003 - ABC IDBI4000039000000

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is same which i had suggested to my Business team, but they dont want to create separate Payer code, as we have 100 dealer and 4 channel partner which will lead to 400 new codes generation. we need to apply multiple credit limit for single code only.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Frankly, without 400 credit masters, I can't visualize, 400 different credit limits.

Further, from initial design point of view this may look very tidies. But with relevant config and enhancement(automatic determination of relevant payer in sales order). It is very much manageable.

If your client is interested for further enhancing it's credit management capabilities. You can post this query of your to FSCM relevant space - SAP ERP Financials - Financial Supply Chain Management. There you can give try, whether FSCM is having any standard solution to your requirement. And accordingly suggest to your client.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i do agree, i have got one thought for above issue.

1. We create 4 various credit control area

2. We create 4 separate division (sales) each division for each CCA

3. One default CCA to Company code

4. Assing Sales area to CCA (Four combination)

5. Rest three at permitted CCA to Company Code

6. User will maintain credit limit for single customer in different CCA

7. while Sales Order, The CCA will be fetched based on Sales area

I am stuck up at FI entry while payment receipt or Advance

Please suggest