cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS PO change status even follow on document is not saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus:

I have next scenario implemented SRM version 7 connected trough PI with ECC version 6.04 to transfer Purchase Order and create ASN in SUS, all this works fine, mi issue is in moment that ASN is been created, exactly in moment that vendor click on "Create ASN" Purchase Order status in SUS change to "Confirmed" even the document of ASN is not saved and is canceled.

Is this a standard behavior? Status is changed even at the end the PO have not follow on document?

I need to control this status change with BADI BBP_VERSION_CONTROL for example or with BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

José Luis D.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello José,

What scenario is deployed in your client?

In case of SRM-SUS scenario you decide in your "Follow-on documents" tab in Purchase Order's items which documents are you requesting for Vendor's creation.

If you check Purchase Order Response and ASN, the vendor will need to create both.

If you check ASN, the vendor just need to create an ASN. And purchase order do not need a Confirmation response.

Standard behaviour needs SUSPO to be confirmed to allow you create ASN (advanced shipping notifications)

The same way happens in MM-SUS scenario, where checkboxes and dropdown list allows you to select which documents are you requesting to your Vendor.

Hope it helps you.

Kind Regards,

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your reply, however I have no trouble specificly with creation of follow on document, my issue is if Vendor clic on "Create ASN" and does not save this ASN that is creating, purchase order change status to "Confirmed" exactly like ASN was saved.

I hope this clarify my doubt, any idea?

I ask again: I need to control this status change with BADI BBP_VERSION_CONTROL for example or with BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI?

Regards,

José Luis D.

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello José,

You must raise an OSS message for this.

Regards,