cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during activation of object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

iam trying to activate the data types iam getting the below error.

Namespace http://xxxxx/PI/XIIICA/IS_CloudDeskDebitMemo/100 is not defined in the software component version XIIICA , 1.0 of XXX2b.com

I tried to transfer the objects which are not activated and activated  them. Then i tried to activate my data types but still same error.

Any advise .

Regards

Kiran Kumar.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Make sure that u have created namespace under the same software component where u r trying to save the data types.

> Basic step during namespace creation is, the datatype of namespace, ExchangeFaultData / ExchangeLogData must be activated before you start activating other objects.

Follow the proper steps, it will resolve.

Regards,

Sunil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Please check the response from s. sharma in this thread.

Regards

Anupam

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure you have activated the namespace definition??...If you want to activate objects then follow sequence i.e first activate data type, then message type & then service Interface. Also check if your service is pointing to correct message type & the message type is pointing to correct data type.It might happen during copying an object that the new copy of service Interface is still pointing to the old message type etc..If you are doing 'Transfer Objects' then it works only when the source SWCV & target SWCV have exactly the same namespaces..If you are copying objects within same SWCV, then make sure the namespace definition is activated & there are no white spaces(gaps) in the namesapce ..

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

cross check if you have defined the namespace in correct format.

ex:http://samp.com/demo

if you define in wrong format it might give the error during activation.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Did u check the namespace of the transferred objects.  I think still it is having the same namespace.

Thanks,

Satish.