cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I want to upgrade Solution manager 7.0 EHP 1 SPS 29 to Solution manager 7.1.

I used the maintenance optimizer to calculate the needed files by using calculate automatic option.

Then is error pop up:

ABAP queue check failed

The mandatory SP SAPK-20006INCTSPLUG for component CTS_PLUG rel. 200 is missing in the queue.

Do you know how to solve the issue?

Please shed some light.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just checked and found that only till Patch 5 has been released for  CTS PLUG 200 .

Since you would require SAPK-20006INCTSPLUG for the upgrade, I would suggest you to raise an OSS Message to SAP and request them  on how to fix this.

They might give some corrections that you need to implement the TR in your system ...

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think SAP is currently having problems calculating the XML stack for Solution Manager 7.1. The reason for it is that CTS Plug-In 2.0 will be standard starting with SP05 and since the plugin is not installed in the system it doesn't know how to handle it. I would expect SAP to provide a correction shortly. Meanwhile you could upgrade to SP04, install the plugin and update to SP07. It should work, I haven't tested it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to update your CR content to get rid of that error, my previous advice won't help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

I have updated my CR content to the latest  version but the issue still persist. meanwhile, i already created OSS msg to SAP as per adviced by Vimal and still waiting for their reply. FYI, i encounter no error when choose the target consellation as SPS 07

thanks

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you hear from SAP about this? I get the same error, but I get it even with SP7. Can you please share if you have already heard from SAP.

Thanks

Shabna

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We can't help with customer messages right now, the reason being, there is no code correction or workaround we can provide for individual customers.

Development Support is looking into the issue by debugging in the so-called SAP Service Backbone (the backend systems to which Maintenance Optimizer connects).

I will try to keep you updated.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There is absolutely nothing you can do to solve this issue from the Solution Manager client. It is a SAP Service back-end system issue.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The original error now is solved but then i encounter other error.

When i rerun the calculation, i got new error after select add on

products

ABAP queue check failed

The Installation/Upgrade Package for Add-on SAPTM rel. 101 is not

available

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue is now solved, please try again with a new Maintenance Optimizer transaction.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Miguel. I was able to get past the error now. I had another warning about the note which is already applied in the system. I have updated my SAP message asking about this. I hope it can be ignored.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The warning message about the note 1811055 can be ignored .

But, to make it disappear, you can download the new version of note 1811055, no need to implement it.

After this, please try again with a new MOpz transaction.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am still getting the warning, even though I have downloaded SAP note 1811055 several times. And yes, it (the latest version) has been implemented.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

- When did you last download the note? The solution consisting in downloading the note again was communicated by development support at 16:38. The fact is, the note version was changed around that time, because the note's attributes clashed with the Maintenance Optimizer check for notes. So potentially anything before that would not change anything.

- Have you tried with a new Maintenance Optimizer transaction ? Even solving the issue, if you got the error in a transaction, it will still be there when you change it.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Miguel,

The latest version available on SMP is still version 2 released on 2/19/2013. But you are right if we start a new Maintenance transaction now we no longer get the warning.

Thanks

Shabna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the problem still exists. I just re-downloaded, re-applied the note (this time version 3) and created a new MOPZ transaction. MOPZ is still complaining. Interresting that MOPZ is complaining of not having version 2, version 3 should make MOPZ happy. Maybe the note attributes are still off (equal instead of equal or higher). See the attached screenshot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

solved by installing

CTS_PLUG    200    0005    SAPK-20005INCTSPLUG    SAP CTS Plugin

Best regards

paul_argent
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just had a reply from SAP, they have confirmed there is an issue with the SAP service backend systems.  If you have an existing stack XML and the source and target systems to be upgraded are exactly identical then use report RPT_MOPZ_COPY_STACK_XML.  This will copy the source xml to a target xml.  See notes 1600302 & 1711612.

Didnt work for me unfortunately because my source and target systems have different components.

Good luck.