cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File 2 file scenario(Problem is space charecters in target side)

azeem_syed2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

i have one problem in my interface.in File 2 File scenario before pick the pi its 100 charecters(includin spaces its 400 charecters)but after pick the pi cahrecters are 100 but the problem is spaces(includin spaces its 200 charecters only).but taret side client need 400 charecters(including spaces).so can you please let me kow what parameters i use in communication channels or any other chanes are there.

sorce side 100 Charecters(includin spaces 400 charecters) but problem is target side 100 charecters(but includig spaces 200 charecters)

solution : target side i want to 400 charecters (including spaces)

Please let me know your ideas.

Regards ,

Azeem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You dont seem need any ESR objects since you dont need to handle mapping. Just use configuration objects and simple pass through scenario would do.  You might want to see Li's blog for further understanding

http://scn.sap.com/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-wit...

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably you don't need to use any content conversion, as you just need to pass through the source as it is.

You can use the ESR if any mapping logic required, otherwise follow the steps suggested by Nabendu.

Regards,

Sunil

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azeem,

What I got, you don't need any type of transformation. Whatever Source is sending [100 Characters(including spaces 400 characters)], Target wants the same. If I am right don't create ESR Objects, create Sender File Adapter (NFS/FTP) without using any File Content Conversion, Sender Agreement, Receiver Determination, Interface Determination (without mentioning any Mapping), Receiver Agreement and Receiver File Adapter. You can use Dummy names as Sender Interface / Nam space & Receiver Interface / Nam space.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azeem,

If you doesn't need any sort of transformation in PI go with below approach.

File to File Bypass scenario using AAE concept.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Have you used FCC at both channel configuration.  Please provide more details.

Thanks,

Satish.

azeem_syed2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes kumar i am using FCC in both sides.

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any specific requirement for which you are using content conversion parameters ?

If you just need to pass through the source as it is, content conversion is not required, isnt.?

Regards,

Sunil

azeem_syed2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil ,

Thanks for your feedback

its already developed one interface its working fine client want to create one more interface to another site same as preevious development.so we are just copy the previous old interface to new interface.so the problem is only new interface.so we dont want to delete content conversion.

so give me some suggestion how to solve this issue.

Regards ,

Azeem

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Re-create the ID part once again

> Full cache refresh

> Test the scenario

And even if you don't use content parameters for new development, it will work.

Regards,

Sunil