cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with creating Clauses/section/contract templates

0 Kudos

Hello.

we've just installed CLM 9.0. In the first steps described in the conf.guide it' necessary to create clauses for contract. when I go to system -> document setup -> contract generation -> clause library and try to create a new clause - nothing happens when I press on New button, I return to the initial screen (Home screen), no errors are on the screen.

I asked basis guys to configure Word service as discribed in conf.guide and create in system properties "contractgen.serviceurl". Still I can't create a new contract clause.

Could you please help?

Thank you and best regards,

Andrei.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It could be that you have not imported the Company Quick Start Workbook in the system yet. In that the tab sc_contractgen_phases basically the 4 relevant phases of a Clause - Draft, Review, Approved and Retired. Please check the Reference guide and import the applicable Company Quick start workbook (typically you would want to use the one which specifies from which lower  to higher CLM version you are moving to). Once you have imported the workbook, the Clause creation may happen correctly.

Thanks,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hello, Vikram.

It helped, I imported Company_OD_CLM_PUBLIC.xls and some other workbooks.

Thank you very much!

Answers (0)