cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primary sample without pooled sample

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

got an issue here. After reading documentation and Forum posts, it must be possible to create primary samples without pooled samples.

Anyhow, I can only create primary sample with a pooled sample, which I don´t need. Also, it seems, without pooled sample, it doesn´t consider my primary sample formula P1. Then, I only get 1 one sample with full lotsize (let´s say 3) instead of 3 samples with size 1.

Baisse22

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this topic. Solved it in a work  around.

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just you need to maintain Fixed number as '1' in primary samples tab while creating Sample drawing procedure & dont maintain in pooled sample tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

it seems to create only one primary sample, as I mentioned. But if I enter 10 or P1 or Sampling Scheme, it does not consider it.

Christian.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create primary sample without pooled sample. Don't maintain anything in the pooled sample tab.

if pooled sample is not maintained you need to record the results for each primary sample.

Regards

SChidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

SChidambaram,

i tried this, but then only one primary sample is created, as I mentioned, it seems not to consider formula P1 in orimary sample.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

How much was your lot quantity when one primary sample was created?

Also check, Enter P2 instead of P1, system will check the number of container during GR. Based on the number of container number of primary samples will be generated by the system.

Regards

S Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S Chidambaram,

lot quantity is 3. My sample gets 3 as well (instead of 3 single samples as I would expect). Not working with containers......not sure if this is correct.

Christian