cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shop order selection cryteria in ME POD screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please find the attached screenshot from ME help.

With refference to a marked line from this page.

After selection of Operation and resourcein ME POD, How can we put shop order number in SFC field  to get the list of SFC's in que for that corresponding shop order , operation and Resource ?

Explanantion with scenario will be helpful.

Thanks

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If by "get the list of SFC's" you mean to display the SFCs in the shoporder, then you can't do it in this field. You would run a repoirt for that. The SFC field accepts a shoporder number and processes all SFCs in that order together (e.g. on pressing the "Start" button) as long as the helps says, all SFCs of that order are in queue and available to be started

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually my requirement is to pass operation , resource and shop order number from MII to ME POD screen and to get the list of corresponding SFC's in the worklist display to work on.

I am thinking to create one customized plugin like WORKLIST_DISPALY in ME SDK and to attach it in standard ME POD screen, in order to get the list of SFC's. Please suggest me if this approach is ok or is there any other better option available ?

Thanks

Regards,

Asif

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you need a reprort of this or it should work as an F4 functionality in POD on SFC field??

If it is a report, you write simple MII report with query joining tables sfc,sfc_step and get the list of SFC's for a operation and Order .

Thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

My requirement is to create one report in MII, where I will pass operation, workcenter and will get the list of shop orders associated with them.

After selection of the any shop order,  we want ME POD screen should get open with Operation, Resource values  prepopulated in their respective fileds and in the worklist display area i. e Fixed Panel A or B in Layout section we should get the list if SFC's associated to that corresponging operation, Resource and shop order only. So that one can choose SFC from the list and can perform the functions like start , stop etc. on it in ME POD.

Thanks

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,

Asif

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

you have lot of requirements here..and i didn't get the whole requirement.

But i will try to answer any way...

1. I don't know about workcenter in ME, are you referring resource ?

2. I believe get you list of open orders from operation from these tables..SFC_ROUTER, SFC_ROUTING , SFC_STEP , SFC.

3.How do you want to dertermine which SFC to start based on order? One order can have quantity nore than one and when you release order ,i will create those many number of SFC's in the system.

if your order qty is always one,you will know which SFC you want to start based on order.

But still, you can't pass SFC to POD automatically. You can default operation and resource on POD config which can be done through POD maintenance and create a activity with com/sap/me/wpmf/client/template.jsf?WORKSTATION=<<POD name>> as class/program and then you can call POD url directly with http://host/manufacturing/com/sap/me/wpmf/client/template.jsf?WORKSTATION=<<PODID>>&ACTIVITY_ID=<<Ac... ID>>

so,you need to open above url automatically on selection of order then you need select and SFC ( which can copy of your MII report if you want ) .

And i guess there should be nicer way to do that every thing in ME using ME SDK where you develop your own POD ..some thing like that.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hari