cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config badi is triggering only once during restart workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In process controlled workflow, i have used restart badi to restart the workflow, I have also used process_config badi to determine the approval levels dynamically.

1. During completion process, the price is changed, then workflow restarted and process config badi is triggered to determine approval levels dynamically.

2. Again went back shopping cart item, and changed the quantity then total value is changed then i have returned the ev_restart = 'X' from process_restart badi, but this time process_config badi not triggered and hence process levels are not determined dynamically. They remained same as it was with first time when process config badi triggered.

Pls let me know if I am missing anything.

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

There were some issues within this BADI.

Have you applied note 1700007?

Also, a restart (and BADI call) is only simulated at the very first time. As from the second time, the process information are kept in a table.

If a restart should be simulated whenever the Restart BADI wants this, you have to clear the restart attributes in the BADI.

Cheers,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info, i have cleared the restart attributes, and the issue is resolved,

Thanks alot!

Regards,

Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melina,

I have another question, I heard about process level restart with same restart badi. How do we restart a particular process level where as for complete process we use the schema name.

Regards,

Krishna