Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out the date for the a build id via CBS

former_member223302
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

how can one find out in CBS the date of a certain build number?

We have the build number for a certain log file and we want to provide the corresponding dates, in order to better track the state of the last deployment on our central test landscape,

Regards,

Elena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

in CBS webui you can go to the Requests page, and in advanced search you can look up build request IDs where you can see then also the date belongs to them.

Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.

Best Regards,

Ervin

former_member223302
Active Participant
0 Kudos

´Hi Ervin,

exactly there we were, and in the advanced search you can enter as search criteria the request id but not the build id.So can you trigger a search with the build id in cbs?

Regards,

Elena

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

1 request can include more builds, and I am not aware of any options in cbs to search for a specific build, only for a specific Request ID.  Why do you require such a feature?

Indeed a request log starts like this: e.g. "Build number assigned: 17", but this also means the Request ID number, the wording is a bit misleading I admit.

Best Regards,

Ervin

former_member223302
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

we have a build number and want to find out the date and time of the build Do you have an idea how this would be possible?

We have the build number for a certain log file and we want to provide the corresponding dates, in order to better track the state of the last deployment on our central test landscape,

Regards,

Elena

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

could you please give me an example?

You can point out certain parts of the log files you mentioned, and what would be even better, you can attach couple of screenshots.

Thank you and Regards,

Ervin

former_member223302
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

see the attached screenshot for cbs. There you can see the build number and date associated to a request.

What I need is to query the CBS on the build id not on the request. So I need to find out the date of a certain build id.

Is that possible?

Regards,

Elena

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Elena,

to be on the safe side, I asked around at my developer colleagues, and they confirmed that such a search feature is not available on the CBS webui. You can only search for request IDs.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Ervin