cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of workflow configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I'm looking for a possibility to export our custom specific workflow configuration from one system and to import on an external system. I'm thinking about MII functionalities like transport of MII projects or ME functionalities like Site-To-Site transport.

So, is there an alternative to manual copy the workflow configuration step by step?

Regards,

Anke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anke,

If "our custom specific workflow configuration" means some changes in SAPMEINT workflows, then you definitely should use MII tools.

If you have some changes in SAP ME, then please consider using Configuration Data Transfer activity to export/import site-specific configuration objects.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

yes, I mean changes in SAPMEINT workflows but I could not find any MII tool for this task.

Do you know a tool?

Thanks and regards,

Anke

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anke,

I would say that exporting/importing MII project and MEINT config DB tables should be good enough to

transfer you integration to another system. That's the best method I can think off of the top of my head.

Just go ahead and try it and let us know if you run into any issue.

Regards,

Konstantin

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

To be precise, you need to move the table data SAPMEINT_WORKFLOW_CONFIG which is in MEINT DB.

Technically Workflow configuration is not an MII obect. It is webdnpro project deployed on nwa and it stores data in ME tables .

Where as MII objects are stored in MII instance DB in encrypted form and export import only work for what ever you can create through MII workbench.

If you are interested, you can develop simple custom web app to export / import workflow configuration. MII can be good choice for that development since data servers are already created in MII for MEINT and MEWIP.

Thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anke,

For site-to-site transfer you can refer for corresponding information here and here.

May be this link too may help you.

Thanks

Anudeep KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anudeep KM,

thanks for your help but the site-to-site transfer does not include my changes in standard SAPMEINT workflow.

Regards,

Anke