cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms changes in diffrent language

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have smartform that print in 30 languages i have to make changes in German language only ,how to do that .

Can anyone just tell me that from where did this language conversion takes place  and should i check the condition.

anyone can  help its urgent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_subramanian2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhartha,

Just check the conditions where Sy-Langu EQ 'DE'  or 'D' and change as per your requirement there.

Otherwise.

You can translate your form using Smartforms-> Global settings->Form Attributes->General attributes tab->Language attributes-> Translate into selected languages-> copy existing to new smartform and inside your driver program you can call as per your language.Do changes in the copied smartform.

Thanks,

Siva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhartha,

It all depends on the how your smartform is designed.

It may happen that there are specific conditions which are getting called only for your company's German Company code. you ca find these conditions in Conditions tab of your smartform nodes.

OR

There can be translations maintained for your literals available in smartform. These can be changed in SE63.

check how your smartform is designed and accordingly decide your changes for a particular language

- Harshad