cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing Condition with Scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a small issue with a new pricing condition I have created for when a customer orders over a certain quantity, currently a customer can buy product at a condition defined as trade price less a discount depending on who the customer is. Now we would like to introduce a new conditions if he orders over 500 of a specfic product he gets a fixed price, over a 1000 a different fixed price, this scale only starts a 500 and anything less that 500 should be his normal terms (trade less discount). The problem I have now is that even if the customer orders less than 500 the the pricing condition is Active because a record is found even if the scale is not met and therefore the price is 0.00. How can I configure the pricing condition to be active only when the value of the condition is greater than 0.00?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I W,

With limited understanding of your requirement - please try to follow the below approach:

Have your condition as "Not mandatory" (Leave the Check Box in pricing procedure as "Blank" for the particular condition). Also, maintain your scale from quantity as 500 and the respective price.

Regards

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

As per your statement, i understood that, if customer buys an any product more than 500 qty, then system should give Fixed value . But one question is that, it is for same product or multiple line. Because in VA01, there may be a multiple line item along with multiple quantity. So first clear that.... Hence for your requirement. please make a Fixed value base Condition type and make sure that while maintaining the condition record, in column Calculation type should be C, after that try to maintained the scale and check.

Hope this will solve your issue.....

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please explain  with example.. your requirement is  not clear

Regards,