Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic printout of order confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using order type TA with item TAB.

I have a requirement, that the order confirmation for the customer order is only printed when the confirmations have been entered in the following purchase order.

If I print the order confirmation at the time of creation instead, the delivery dates of the items will not be commited dates.

Hope the requirement is clear?

Does someone know how to setup this?

Thx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I understand, we don't there is any standard configuration or standard routine for your specfic requirement.

Therfore, what you can do is,

1. configure and maintain a proper output determination. So, that if you maintain output type condition record in VV11, it should automatically determine in sales order.
  2. Further, you have specific requirement, on reaching/attaining  a particular event

I have a requirement, that the order confirmation for the customer order is only printed when the confirmations have been entered in the following purchase order.

To control this, you might need to have a new routine in VOFM for your desired output type(appl V1) and assign aganist it in relevant output determination procedure. Thus, you can provide your ABAPer the required logic to code the routine.

I hope that helped you.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JP,

thanks for your reply.

I thought this will be made by checking KOMKBV1-COSTA in the VOFM routine 002?

But this doesn't work.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you getting PO confirmation status via ALE?

If yes, then it would help you with proper import of PO confirmation status via ALE.

Else, you can have your own routine for the same.

Thanks, JP