Show scale quantity on invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a price with the following customizing settings:
calculation type C (Quantity),

scale basis D (Gross weight scale)

sale type B (To-scale).

So for each item the customer has to pay a certain price based on the gross weight of the item. On the invoice we would like to show to the customer how many items he had per scale quantity (i.e. the up to X kg value) and which price was applied.

E.g.

10 pieces up to 5 kg       price per piece X

12 pieces up to 10 kg     price per piece Y

Most of the information needed for this seems to be stored in the table KONV and can be made available in the smartform. The only value which doesn't seem to be available is the applied scale quantity.

Does anyone know where the applied scale quantity is stored in the transaction data?

Thanks

Felix

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in cluster table KONV the values for fields KZBZG, KSTBS and KONMS. After, using the field KNUMH see the tables KONP, KONH and KONM (scales). In KONH you will have the table of conditions (A and number in field KOTABNR).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eduardo,

we have been thinking about a similar solution. I think with KONV-KNUMH one could directly go to KONM, but then one still needs to re-determine the the scale quantity based on the actual weight of the item. I was hoping the applied scale quantitiy is already stored somewhere.

If this is not the case, I guess an alternative option would be to store the value during pricing via an user exit in a "Z-field" and then retrieve it again later on.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Felix

If I understand it, you want to redetermine conditions (and scale) after change the item in SO. Please, check USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP and USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD in include MV45AFZB.

See also SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF. If you try in these userexits (set the condition with ABAP)

new_pricing = 'A'.      "Copy price components and redetermine scales. See note 24832

then you redetermine scales (according note 24832)

If you need customer fields for determine conditions, see  SAP Note 531835 - Using field PSTYV in the condition access

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member442449
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

I'm working with Felix on this.

It's not the determination of prices in sales document. Pricing procedure works well...

The issue is while invoice printing of billing document.

Each item has a scale specific price as explained. During invoice printout we need the pointed scale base (e.g. up to 5 Kg, up to 10 Kg...) for specific price condition which was correctly determined by pricing procedure on document creation..

I can access all document conditions from KONV using KNUMV key from billing doc (VBRK), but the scale base for specific condition is missing. Field KONV-KSTBS is designed for this purpose, but it does not work!

I could access KONM-KSTBM (scale values from condition master) using KNUMH key from corresponding KONV, but this is the condition master data which can be changed centrally and it's not the proper scale base which was determined on document creation.

Regards,

Emanuel

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emanuel,

KONV-KSTBS is empty, What where? in invoice, in SO or in both? Compare the data in KONV for SO and delivery. Look for the values for KNUMV in tables VBAK and VBRK. Check also SAP Note 912340 - Pricing: Condition access occurs in two steps.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member442449
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

KONV-KSTBS is not empty, it contains a value which is not useful for my purpose. The field documentation of KSTBS explains exactly that what I need, but the data value is something different and I didn't find any hint how to setup this.

I know how to access price conditions, note 912340. I don't need to access price conditions from master data (KONH, KONP, KONM, KONW).

I need the transactional data (conditions determined and saved for sales or billing document), which is KONV.

Unfortunately, the scale base value that determines the price is missing...

Regards,

Emanuel

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in tcode V/06 in 'scales' for this condition if there is any VOFM formula for scales.

Other suggestion, check in the SO or in the invoice for this condition, run the analysis, if you can display it, debug it and use this algorithm as a template for your development in the smartform.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Felix,

Maintain and try with following attribute for your desired pricing condition type:

Cond. class - B: Prices

Calculat.type -  C: Quantity

Scale basis  - C: Quantity scale

Check value - <blank>

Scale type - D: Graduated-to interval sc

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

JP,

if I would change the scale basis to C, the system would start to calculate the price based on the number of items.

If I change the scale typ to D, where would the scale quantity show up?

Message was edited by: Felix Juhnke changed calculation type to scale basis

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My apologies for

Calculat.type -  C: Quantity

I missed out

pieces up to

Now, your other question.

If I change the scale typ to D, where would the scale quantity show up

In that case(Scale type as D: Graduated-to interval sc), you can have values for respective scale condition type in KONV with same item & step number, but, different counter.

Thanks, JP