cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while using Synchronization Parameter and load Parameter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please help me in getting the details from an MBO using synchronization Parameter and Load parameter.

Scenario is as follows:

I have a an MBO which contains details of the customers.I want to get details of only that customer which user passes as the argument defined in Load parameter.

I am using this MBO for my HWC application.

I get a blank screen when i press the search button that i designed on my workflow.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Neha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

As per my knowledge, you can not use synchronization parameters in HWC application.

Instead of that you need to call "object query" of MBO for your requirement.

Please reply,  Which cache group your using for customer MBO?

Regards,

Lakshman Balanagu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

Thanks for your reply.And i have implemented that using Object Query as well.It worked.

But i read somewhere using synchronisation parameter also we can do that.I tried but it gave a blank screen.

And as you asked about the cache group,actually i am new to sup and my MBO automatically gets into the Default cache group which has its policy set to "On Demand".

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Santani,

If cache group is "On Demand".  Pull all the customers to SUP(CDB) and add a object query with a filter based on your scenario.

If cache group is "Online". Define a  dummy attribute in MBO and map it to load parameter.

FindByParamter object query will be generated automatically. Call the object query from HWC application.

Regards,

Lakshman Balanagu.

Dan_vL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The following sample shows this in a bit more detail.

MBOs and Hybrid Apps https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/docs/DOC-152083