cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Off Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the RF Main Menu, if I press F8 to logoff, the Logoff screen is displayed and by default NO is selected.

I have device MX7Honeywell and touch screen functionality was disabled and I must use TAB key to select YES button and press ENTER key to logoff.

But when i select YES button, default NO functionality will be selected.

Any ideas? Please advice,

Thanks,

Nickcy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nickcy,

If I understand correctly - the focus jumps to the NO button when the YES button is selected and you press ENTER on the MX7Honeywell device?

Following WIKI might be of interest:

How to obtain the function key values for ITSmobile applications

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/SoBqCw

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, When i use TAB key to select YES button and press ENTER and the NO functionality will be selected.

Currently RF Menu Log off screen is referring to the standard program SAPLSP01 100,

mean i should add in the WIKI logic in the SAPLSP01 100 HTML editor??

Please advice, 

Thanks and Regards,

Nickcy.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nickcy,

What happens if the same service is accessed and tested from a Workstation/Desktop Browser?

Try perhaps adding the parameter ~popups 1 to

the 'Gui Configuration' settings and have you created a template for screen 100 of program

SAPLSPO1? Don't forget to publish in SE80 if you create a new template before you test.

What generation STYLE was used for your service when the templates where generated in SE80?

What Kernel and BASIS is the Web AS that the ITSMobile service resides on?

Also post all the 'GUI Configuration' parameters of the service that are set in SICF in the thread.

Regards,

Oisin