cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting WSDL Parsing error during creation of logical port.

0 Kudos

I am going to consume WSDL in SAP system. The web service is created in Oracle Peoplesoft system. During consuming that WSDL i successfully created proxy for it in SAP. But when i go to create logical port for it through SOAMANAGER i get this error

"SRT Framework exception: Error in WSDL Parsing: Exception occurred in liberary handler".

Please suggest me how to tackle this. Your quick response will be appreciated.   thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

attila_mikulan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad

error "SRT Framework exception: Error in WSDL parsing: Exception occured in library handler" is caused if the WSDL contains unsupported elements. The easiest workaround is to create a logical port manually (radio button Manual Configuration).

You need to fill the access information (protocol, host, port and access path) on the 'Transport settings' tab. You can find it at the end of the WSDL file (soap:address location="").

Depending on the authentication method expected by the provider, you can configure that on the Consumer Security tab.

If you attach the WSDL, I can check what's wrong with it.

Best regards,

Attila

0 Kudos

Thanks Attila for your response. Can you share your email so that i send you wsdl and error related step by step. Mine is qayyum.ahsan1@gmail.com.

Regards,

Qayyum

attila_mikulan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad

my email is attila.mikulan@sap.com. But it would be better if you could upload the files here, so other people with similar problem could also check them in the future.

Best regards,

Attila

0 Kudos

Hi

Now i am facing the same issue.. could you provide the solution.

attila_mikulan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello purnaiah.b,

I'd recommend to try the WSDL Analyzer in SOAMANAGER, or if it's multipart, check the report in the backend (if you have access to it).
SAP Note 3002213 mentions these options (it's a fix for one of the solutions, but you'll see the WebDynpro access and the backend access too).

Hope it helps.

Attila