cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a condition type ZXXH with scale type-Graduated to Interval scale. Condition record is maintained as below:

40.000      H 100.000 %

50.000          0.000

999.000        50.000

Now in sales order conditions the price is getting picked up based on the scale. Once the order line item is billed the account posting has three entries due to the scale. Now my customer wants this to be summarize uaing another condition type ZXXS and post the summarized value to accounting.

The summarization is done, but the issue is account determination error.

The ZXXH had ERL assigned with G/L acct in Revenue Acct Deter. It had also posted to accounting earlier. Now I have removed ZXXH from account determination config. Assigned ZXXS with ERL and G/L accounts.

However the billing document still struck with Account determination, tried with new billing document aswell. ZXXH is what appears in Account determination with errors. The account determination condition type KOFK (with CO).

Why is the account determination still hitting an error.

Thanks

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check your Condition type having which account key in V/08 .

Thanks,

Naren

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now I have removed ZXXH from account determination config. Assigned ZXXS with ERL and G/L accounts.

Have you tried creating a new sale order after the above configuration changes.  With the existing order, you should not try to generate billing.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

'Why is the account determination still hitting an error'

You have explained all except what you have got error .

Post here , what is the exact error .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

Please provide us the screenshot of the account determination error for ZXXH, and also paste the account determination analysis screen

Regards

Waseem