cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap router configration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

we want configure the saprouter.but am not that good much knowladge on sap router configration..please send screens shots of sap router configration to my mail id a.shivapalli@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi anil,

Please find the step by step configuration guide of sap router.

SAP Router Guide

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have the sap router guide.i have little bit doubt can i use soloman ip address for saprouter?

Regards

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

did you configure the sap router on any system of your sap landscape. If yes then you can make configuration of that sap router on solman system. If not then you need to configure the sap router on solman but you need a Live IP for this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Abdul Jamil

Thanks for reply.Live IP means?and where i can get this?

Regars

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please coordinate with your network team to get the public/Live IP. when you get the IP then you have to follow the above guide for sap router configuration.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply.now am doing local system copy in new development system of ecc 6.0  Ehp 6.the tables are imported.but postprocessing phase is running from past two hours.please check below screenshot and give me suggission for further steps

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Please close/answered this thread and create a new thread regarding local system/client copy?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

please , I need sap router guide on Windows not unix

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please do not reply to old threads (this one is two years old!).

In addition, new questions should be asked on new threads, if you could not find the answer searching in the SCN.

Regards,

Isaías

Former Member
0 Kudos

already am installed solution manager 7.1 sr1 on windows server 2008.so now am want configure saprouter.so please advise to me how to start the router configration

Thanks & Regards

Anil kumar