cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in making views non-editable in ChaRM for one status (RFC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

I am facing one issue in ChaRM. We have done some coding to make views non-editable in Request for change when RFC is in some particular status.

For that status if we open RFC through change management, it comes as non-editable but for the same, mail goes to user for approval in his outlook.

When user opens the RFC from work item received in outlook, RFC screen locking code does not work. It becomes editable.

I have written code in DO_PREPARE_OUTPUT method ( In request processing). We need to make some views non-editable and only some particular view editable for approver.

Please help me what I am missing.Where should i check for this screen locking.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do this, with out using any ABAP coding, It is done B_USERSTAT authorization object, give the particular status key to approver.

check here SAP Community Network Wiki - SAP Solution Manager - Security and Authorizations - B_USERSTAT

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi

Thanks for the reply!

Actually i went through the link you have provided but i didn't get it completely. In RFC, when status is "To Be Approved", we want to make the screen non editable. Only Approval assignment block and header buttons like actions, display, save. These should be editable. We actually want to restrict users for changing any details in the RFC. But he can approve and can take any action from header.

Can it be controlled through B_USERSTAT.

Thanks

Snehal

Answers (0)