cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access PO worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am working on PO collaboration process. Currently I can view the PO in WebUI created in ECC system. I have two queries.

1. When I goto the PO overview(supplier) link there I can see all the POs posted. If I click change button there then 'confirm' and 'ASN' buttons are visible. Though I can confirm the PO but I can't change the PO, like quantity/date of shipment etc.

2. As of SNC 4.0 PO worklist is available in webUI. I am working in SNC 7.0. When I tried to access PO worklist(both supplier / customer) the system throws an error. The screenshot is given below.

When I checked in SM21 I got below error log.

it seems some problem with web dynpro component.

Please suggest how to resolve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pratyusha,

The log suggests that some cuatomization has been done to the PO Overview Screen. You should not get this error for a std. SAP Screen,

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I was thinking the same. Coz it's a standard component of SAP.

Can you suggest how to proceed further?

Thanks & Regards

Pratyusa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pratyusa,

Take the help of an ABAP Webdynpro Developer to debug further based on the info available in the Log.

Check on what customization has been done on the PO Overview Screen. If its not important, try to comment the custom changes out and test.

Which system are you getting this issue in (DEV / QA / PROD) ?

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek,

I am working in a Dev system.

You are right. I am taking help of an ABAP expert for debugging this. And will let you know the issue and the solution too once get resolved.

Regards

Pratyusa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

satish_kumar106
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the dropdown in the POWL does not have value.Hence this error is occuring.

Regards,

Satish S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please elaborate more.

I could not understand it. Both of the POWL (customer/supplier) are showing the  error.

Regards

Pratyusa